KAIKObase version 4.1.2: Oct-23-2020|
KAIKObase version 4.1.1: Sep-09-2020
- The expression data (TPM) with log conversion in description pages were modified to provide log10 conversion of TPM values with an offset of 1 (for avoiding negative values).
KAIKObase version 4.1.0: Sep-03-2020
- Description pages were modified by adding one more tab of expression data (TPM) with log10 conversion.
KAIKObase version 4.1.0: Jul-22-2020
- Enabled HTTPS access to KAIKObase (accessible by https://kaikobase.dna.affrc.go.jp/).
- Access to previous URL (http://kaikobase.dna.affrc.go.jp/) will automatically redirect to a HTTPS version of the site.
KAIKObase version 4.0.1: Jul-09-2020
- Descriptions (InterPro IDs, Gene Ontology terms, best hit in NCBI nr database) for new gene models, reference transcripts, China gene models, FLcDNA, and Gene set A were added/updated for keyword search.
- Incorrectly shown descriptions of keyword search result were fixed.
- "Related articles" for curated genes were added.
KAIKObase version 4.0.0: Dec-27-2019
- Fixed internal errors in BLAST Search when blastx or tblastx selected.
- BLAST sequence alignment information (BLAST+ output format by -outfmt 0 option) is available in a link from BLAST search result page and in a download zip file.
- New silkworm genome assembly and new predicted gene set (Kawamoto et al., 2019) are available in BLAST search, genome browser, and keyword search.
- Functional annotation of each predicted gene is available by clicking on the gene in genome browser (shown as New Gene Model (2017)) and click "Description page."
- Genes related to detoxification and silk production, as well as target genes of pesticides, are manually curated.
- Previous gene sets and full-length cDNA (FLcDNA) mapped on the new genome assembly are available in the genome browser and keyword search.
- Existing BAC-ends, Fingerprint Contigs (FPC), and SNP markers mapped on the new genome assembly are available in the UnifiedMap and genome browser.